Friends & Supporters
We would like to extend a special thanks to the many organizations that have helped make Blackstone Bicycle Works a success in reaching out to Woodlawn kids.
- The Resource Center: making Chicago a national leader in recycling industry and sustainable practices.
- Chicagoland Bicycle Federation: promoting cycling as a healthy way of life across the metropolitan area.
- Local Initiative Support Corporation/New Communities Program: supporting grassroots efforts to benefit underprivileged urban neighborhoods.
- Chicago Public Schools
- Anonymous Foundation
- Illinois Humane Society
- Michael R. Malec McKenna Memorial Fund
- LISC/NCP Woodlawn
- Northern Trust Centennial Fund for the Education of Children
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- Springboard Foundation
- Donald P. and Byrd M. Kelly Foundation
- McGraw Foundation
- MAXIMUS Foundation
- The Chicago Community Trust
- University of Chicago
- University of Chicago Hospitals
- Tati Cycles
- Ald. Willie Cochran
- Major Taylor Cycling Club
- Working Bikes Cooperative
- Andy Gregg's Bicycle Furniture
- Chicago Critical Mass
- Mayor Daley's Bike Ambassadors
- University of Chicago Velo Club
- The Rat Patrol
- West Town Bikes