61st Street Farmers Market (INDOOR) - November 12th
Thanks to all of our faithful shoppers, the kick-off of the 61st Street Indoor Farmers Market season was a great success! If you didn’t make it last week, you don’t know what you’re missing. With the holiday season upon us, now is a great time to shop the Market.
* Mint Creek Farm is taking orders for holiday Turkeys.
* Faith’s Farm has wonderful holiday Roasts for sale.
* Brown Sugar Bakery will have Cakes on display and is taking orders for your holiday dessert needs.
* Mick Klug Farms has delicious frozen Michigan berries available – Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries and Cherries – great for pies, muffins and many other desserts. These sell out fast, but not to worry, Megan will be taking orders to be sure you get what you need in time for the holidays.
* For the perfect pie crust, Faith’s Farm has a special on Lovely Lard – buy one quart, get a pint for FREE!
* River Valley Kitchens – Instead of the same old cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving, give River Valley’s Cranberry Chutney a try.
Subterranean Foods will be with us this Saturday and they have an extended menu to choose from:
* 2 kinds of Tacos: egg, pork cracklins, cilantro and onion, or egg, spinach, mushroom, cilantro and onion
* 2 kinds of Burritos: egg, pork cracklins, rick, beans and potatoes (available in a bowl), or egg, rice, beans, spinach and mushroom
* Butternut Squash Soup
Thanksgiving Raffle – Don’t forget to enter the Raffle for your chance to win $50 in Market Money. This month, we will draw the winner early, in time to use the Money at the Thanksgiving Market on November 19th. Good Luck!
See you at the Market!