If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the 61st Street Farmers Market, please review the Policies and Guidelines. Our Market is a producer-only, food-only market.
- Farmers must guarantee that all products sold at the Market are 100% regionally grown and/or produced (IL, WI, IN, MI, MN, IA, MO).
- Prepared food vendors must be able to verify that 75% of their ingredients are purchased from local growers/producers.
- Priority will be given to vendors with products that are sustainably grown.
2016 MARKET OPERATION TIMES AND LOCATION
Indoors - The following Saturdays 9AM-2PM: January 9, February 13, March 12, April
Outdoors - Saturdays 9AM-2PM: May 14th thru October 29th (25 markets)
Indoors - The following Saturdays 9AM-2PM November 5th, 12th, 19th, and December 3rd, 10th and 17th (6 markets) Note: A Separate Application Is Required. These will be issued in September 2016.)
Experimental Station, 6100 S. Blackstone Ave, on 61st Street between Dorchester and Blackstone Avenues, Chicago, IL
FEES: 2016 OUTDOOR SEASON
Application and vendor fees are used to support marketing and operational expenses. Fees for the 2016 outdoor season are as follows:
- Application fee: $75
- Single stall (10’x10’): $325
- Double stall (10’x20’): $450
- Electricity (1 outlet, no cord provided): $15/season (Access Determined by Market Manager based on need and context.)
The application, all supporting documents, and $75 application fee are due by March 15, 2016. A $50 late fee will be assessed for applications submitted after March 15th.
Stall fees must be paid in full by the end of the first market day--May 14, 2016. Any vendor that does not pay the stall fee in full by May 14th may lose their place in the market.
To apply for the 2016 outdoor season, please download the PDF Application, and our Market Regulations. Fill out and deliver hard copy or scanned an emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with supporting documents. Returning vendors can re-apply online. Email Kim Werst at the email above for the link to this option.