If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the 61st Street Farmers Market, please review the Policies and Guidelines. Our Market is a producer-only, food-only market.
- Farmers must guarantee that all products sold at the Market are 100% regionally grown and/or produced (IL, WI, IN, MI, MN, IA, MO).
- Prepared food vendors must be able to verify that 75% of their ingredients are purchased from local growers/producers.
- Priority will be given to vendors with products that are sustainably grown.
2018 MARKET OPERATION TIMES AND LOCATION
Outdoors - Saturdays 9AM-2PM: May 12th thru October 27th (25 markets)
Indoors - The following Saturdays 9AM-2PM November 3rd, 10th, 17th, and December 1st, 8th and 15th (6 markets) Note: A Separate Application Is Required. These will be issued in September 2018.)
Experimental Station, 6100 S. Blackstone Ave, on 61st Street between Dorchester and Blackstone Avenues, Chicago, IL
FEES: 2017 OUTDOOR SEASON
Application and vendor fees are used to support marketing and operational expenses. Fees for the 2017 outdoor season are as follows:
- Application fee: $75
- Single stall (10’x10’): $325
- Double stall (10’x20’): $450
- Electricity (1 outlet, no cord provided): $15/season (Access determined by Market Manager based on need and context.)
The application, all supporting documents, and $75 application fee are due by March 15, 2018. A $50 late fee will be assessed for applications submitted after March 15th.
Stall fees must be paid in full by the end of the first market day--May 12, 2018. Any vendor that does not pay the stall fee in full by May 12th may lose their place in the market.